This was an excellent hotel. Rooms were great, bathroom was awesome. Grounds were very well kept. Air Conditioner worked really well. Dinner at Prado was excellent. Service was friendly and very helpful. Definitely will return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Prestigia, Agoda, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel