I have always wanted to stay here and took the opportunity. It is pretty much like the Camelback Inn across the street but much pricier. I had expected the rooms to be significantly nicer. Very similar although bathrooms are slightly better. Prado main restaurant is very pricey. We ate at the Centro, which is a classy sports bar. Food was excellent. All the staff is extremely friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel