We arrived on a Wednesday afternoon! It felt like I was in another world. It was breathtaking.
Everyone was so friendly, Professional and helpful.
We came in town for a wedding and we had a wonderful time. The experience was wonderful.
Our room was in Building 16 so we opened our Patio doors and there was Camelback Mountain.
The Pools are so relaxing and everything from Wednesday till Monday was Perfect.
The Wedding from the space to the food was Fabulous!
If I was ever coming out west again
I would stay here. I have also stayed at the Princess in Scottsdale and it was also fabulous but this topped it by far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the rich history, white-washed villages and sun-drenched hills of Spain’s Andalusia region, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia brings the essence of Europe to the heart of Scottsdale. With arching entryways, splashing fountains, floral walkways, and a collection of antiquities hidden throughout the property, Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is an enchanting resort destination that boasts 293 luxuriously appointed guestrooms, the Moroccan-inspired Joya Spa, six tempting dining options including the critically-acclaimed Prado restaurant, a myriad of radiant pools and breathtaking views. Nestled at the base of Camelback Mountain, the resort’s convenient central location offers easy access to the area’s best golf, recreation, nightlife and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montelucia Hotel Paradise Valley
- Montelucia Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Paradise Valley
- Intercontinental Montelucia Hotel