“Breakfast & lunch”

Prado at Omni Montelucia Resort & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Prado at Omni Montelucia Resort & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Featuring a festive and communal atmosphere, Prado is a picturesque restaurant reminiscent of an old world dining room. Guests are invited to embrace the engaging ambiance inclusive of a commanding wood-fired tapas display kitchen, indoor and outdoor seating with views of Camelback Mountain, Mbar lounge, two private rooms including Ferdinand’s Wine Cellar and Prive, and two communal outdoor dining tables. Offering seasonal Spanish-influenced fare for an approachable American palate, Prado reflects the unique flavor and heritage of Spain’s Andalusian region, while utilizing the finest and freshest local ingredients made available by Arizona’s vast farming community.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Service was very prompt and food was served hot and tasty for all the group during both mealtimes. Wait staff was very attentive and friendly. Always ready to provide for your needs. Without being asked, they were filling my coffee cup at breakfast and my Arnold Palmer at lunch.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This past Saturday evening I took my husband to dinner for Father's Day and it was by far one of the best dining experiences we've had in a Phoenix restaurant.
OK - we're SUPER PICKY as I LOVE to cook and dream about having my own cooking show. That's a passion for another time!
So, we don't eat out that often although I make my husband take me out of our kitchen to try all the new restaurants that open and often we're left feeling underwhelmed.
Prado turned us upside down and made us click our heels. Ambience, service, cuisine, entertainment, was PERFECT!!
We loved how the musicians changed between happy hour and dinner service - both groups were awesome.
We watched the bevy of servers moving quickly & constantly to make sure everyone and everything was running smoothly. The gentleman and British woman running the host stand were exceptional.
We had lamb chops and burrata, we tried the salads, we had gnocchi, tenderloin, scallops, Chilean sea bass, and dessert. The bread and wine were incredible, too.
The next time we have an occasion to celebrate life's goodness, or when friends/customers ask for a local recommendation, Prado will be on the top of the list, all by itself!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Service, atmosphere, food quality! We had breakfast here while staying at the resort. It's not until you're seated on the outdoor patio overlooking the pool, grounds and mountain that it begins to sink in that you get to eat while taking in this view. At that point, I would have been happy with just about anything to eat, but then we ordered Huevos Rancheros (house specialty) and an Egg White Frittata with bowls of fresh fruit, and well, it became my favorite breakfast of all time. The service is very attentive. Some of the staff are a little more formal than others, but no matter who you get, they are always smiling and want you to have a great meal. Eating breakfast while looking out at that view --- I couldn't stop smiling. Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The service (almost overly attentive) and food was wonderful but it is extremely expensive. Only ate here once during our stay.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This restaurant is located inside a resort, so your only parking option is valet service. The restaurant is huge and beautiful, with an enormous bar and lots of nooks and crannies. There was a live band, ably playing classic nightclub tunes. Service was a bit strange. The hostess seemed preoccupied with carting menus around the restaurant, so it took awhile for me to tell someone (who saw me and stepped in for her) that I had a reservation. My waiter was great when he was there, but there were long, long periods between appearances. The hostess, however, made a point of coming over much later, immediately after I had taken a large bite, to greet me by name and ask me to tell her where I was from and what I thought of the restaurant. Odd. Also a bit odd was having to defend my plate from seizure by another service person, and having a fourth devoted solely to filling my water glass. As for the food, very nice. I tried the calamari appetizer, which was something like a tempura take on fried calamari, and it was divine. Also excellent was the fried baby artichoke salad with red quinoa and arugula. Lastly I got the small plate caramelized cauliflower, which was too wonderful to stop eating. The wine list is excellent and although my glass of cabernet was $22, it was truly excellent. This restaurant, overall, is pricey and overstaffed, but I'd go back for more of the outstanding cuisine.