I tacked on a girlfriend weekend to a business trip and we both loved this hotel and spa so much that we are a lead talking about next year. This place is beautiful. The staff is exceptionally well trained. Gratuities are included and fully disclosed so no awkward fumbling over that. Fitness classes are mostly free and there is a small charge for a wonderful (and arduous bike hike in the mountain). I am not am not a tennis player but the courts looked very nice and the spa is completely wonderful. I could go on but I hope this review pushes you to check it out for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley