We have stayed at four different spa resorts in the Scottsdale area and Sanctuary Camelback Mountain tops the list. We love the zen spa atmosphere and the cocktails, food and service couldn't be any better. There are plenty of fitness classes to enjoy and the spa treatments are all fantastic. I had three different treatments and felt that the therapists were very professional and did everything they could to make my experiences enjoyable. Elements restaurant is not to be missed. The views from the restaurant are amazing and the food is outstanding. The attention to detail and quality is exemplary. We are so glad we chose this resort again for a relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley