The photos of this place lured me in. But in the end, we were quite disappointed. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable, but not worth $400+ a night. The A/C made clicking sounds all night and breakfast most definitely should have been included in the price of the room. Instead, breakfast ran us an additional $50 a day. The prices were, quite honestly, so high that I felt like we were being exploited. We wanted a massage, but not for that price. We ended up doing very little at the resort itself because we just didn't want to be ripped off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley