A group of us stayed at the resort for my sister's bachelorette party. The bellmen were extremely responsive and entertaining (especially Nathan-he rocks!). The property is beautiful and SO charming. Our casita was perfect for the occasion and the views from the deck are PERFECT. We had a slight problem with it being FREEZING in the living room and HOT in the bedroom (but it might have just been a closed vent?). The front desk is responsive and *usually* quick. I would definitely return to the resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley