the Sanctuary is a beautiful resort tucked back in Camelback mountain. From the moment you arrive you feel like the stress of the outside world is lifted off of you.
The elements restaurant is amazing and so is the Jade Bar. Try to get the table to the very front left right by the window to witness the most amazing sunsets.
The infinity pool gives a perfect relaxed setting for the daytime and if you feel like being active, there are plenty of workout classes to take. Also there is a lap pool separate from the swimming pool to get your workout in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley