I recently traveled to Scottsdale and stayed at The Sanctuary for a weekend Mom's Getaway at the end of June. Before we arrived we made transportation arrangements and dining reservations with the Concierge. We were picked up at the airport in style and the weekend unfolded from there. Our arrival at The Sanctuary was very welcoming. We were escorted via golf cart to our two casitas. The rooms were very clean and the bed was heavenly. During our stay we slept wonderfully and never heard any other guests at the resort. We had cocktails at Jade during and dinner at Elements. Jade was enjoyable, although a little busy as the entertainment brings in a crowd. The dinner at Elements was absolutely delicious. Dinner was leisurely paced, as you would expect from a top notch restaurant. We spent Saturday at the main pool (adults only on weekends). There were no less than 10 people working the pool during the weekend. We had umbrellas adjusted, ice water refilled (every 15 or so minutes) in addition to lunch and drinks by the pool. The servers poolside were very attentive and courteous. I also had the opportunity to visit the Spa during my stay for the Wild Lime Blossom (90 min) treatment. The Spa facility was one of the cleanest I have seen in some time. The Spa attendant was constantly walking thru the facility - straightening up and making sure everyone had what was needed. Several beverage options and light snacks were available in the relaxation room before/after the treatment. The treatment itself was truly enjoyable (Massage Therapist - Lisa) and I highly recommend it to anyone needing to unwind. We also used the fitness facilities during our short stay. The variety of equipment in a smaller space was unexpected. Sports drinks, water, tea and coffee were available to enjoy during/after your workout. We had such an enjoyable time on our Mom's Getaway that I plan to return with my husband. The atmosphere is very quiet and relaxed, which will be perfect for a couple's retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley