Celebrating out 46th anniversary called for a special location and new experience. Driving up to the Sanctuary was the first of many pleasant experiences. No typical hotel entrance at this resort. A private get away in the midst of a metro city. Non conformity, laid back, discreet, inviting are terms that describe my first impressions. The staff was phenomenal! From the moment we arrived and greeted by the gentlemen with valet service, to checking in with Alex. Seems as if he had been waiting just for our arrival! The perfect introduction to the Sanctuary. A short drive to our wonderful suite and our celebration is off to a great start. We ventured into the Jade Bar for their happy hour. What a busy place. A very nice view and relaxing atmosphere. We were greeted by Ashley. She made sure that we were familiar with the offerings at the resort and offered her services to make our stay the best possible. We were then served by Sara and she was yet another person that left us with that cared for feeling.
The next evening we had reservations at Elements. We had heard a great deal about the restaurant an were excited to try it. Everyone greeted us with warmth and best wishes on our anniversary! We became the center of attention. I can not say enough about the service and the wonderful food. Denise and Rafael were beyond excellent! Making sure our every need was taken care of. The finale was the breath taking sunset that must have been arranged just for us!
Kudos to the Sanctuary and to a wonderful staff that represents them so well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley