We stayed at the Sanctuary Camelback just for one night, to recover from our flight from Heathrow, before moving on to Sedona and Grand Canyon. We wished it could have been longer. The hotel was first class in all respects and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Thoroughly recommend it for short or longer stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley