Just returned home and decided to take a couple of friends, otherwise a "Girls Weekend" .
Again, the staff, Bell men, concierge and food exceeded my expectations. Kimberly our waitress at breakfast made the morning coffee just that more special with her professional and friendly personality. My friends normally take vacations to Florida and Mexico but decided that this is trip to The Sanctuary is a must "Do" vacation every year. The grounds are quiet and the fact that there are no kids in the pool is great. If you want a family vacation go to Disney land or a big resort, this is not a place for children. People leave there kids at home to come to a quiet place like The Sanctuary !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley