I stayed here for four nights in August. Staff was friendly, extraordinary,skilled and unobtrusive. Food was excellent, although the service was a bit slow. Rooms were large, quiet and very comfortable. Although the hotel is not close to downtown, it is an excellent place if you want to be somewhat off the beaten track. Spa was okay - about mid-range in quality.
One of the biggest things I liked was that there was no feeling of being nicked and dimed for every little thing - although stay away from the mini-bar! LIke every other resort I found in Phoenix, there is a resort charge but it is only $14 verus up the $35 in some of the other resorts.
I would stay here without any qualms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your sanctuary at the best Arizona resort...a luxury boutique hideaway on Camelback Mountain. Overlooking the spectacular views of Paradise Valley, relax in a mountainside or spa casita. Retreat to Sanctuary Spa for Asian-inspired treatments and exhilarating classes. Taste the award-winning cuisine of elements' by Food Network star Chef Beau MacMillan. Savor the sunset at jade bar or on edge, raising the bar for happy hour. Play tennis or hike in a fabulous setting, lounge by the infinity-edge pool, or indulge in Scottsdale's hottest shopping, cultural attractions and championship golf just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Camelback Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Hotel Paradise Valley
- Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Paradise Valley