“Nice outdoor dining”
Review of Rita's Kitchen

Rita's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Rita's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tatum
Description: Warm and inviting, with an ambience of casual, colorful charm, Rita's Kitchen & R Bar features the patterns and textures of the desert Southwest. Our restaurant and bar in Scottsdale, Arizona sits at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, and it offers many design elements exceeded only by the delicious dishes of home-style regional cuisine made with the freshest local foods and produce.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food is very good, the service also is very good but the atmosphere is the real draw here. Outdoor patio dining with a live acoustic guitarist provided, made for a pleasant evening.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This restaurant, located in the J.W. Marriott Camelback Inn, provides an all around great, relaxing, enjoyable dining experience. Tip: Request the patio if possible for happy hour and dinner if weather permits. Walk around the property to see all the flower beds. The happy hour has excellent appetizer and drink deals (like their $5 house margarita, my favorite), especially considering the amazing location, mountain views, water features, flowers, fire pits.There is live music in the background, allowing conversation to continue at a normal level. Not only have we brought out of town guests here, but also our local friends. Then at a later time, they have returned with their friends and their out of town guests! Dinner is great here too, with professional, unobtrusive service. A dessert to share for the table is the bread pudding. It is huge and delicious. Even 4 of us couldn't finish it! This is one of our go-to places, especially with our out of town guests. It never fails to impress. By the way, it is adjacent to the BLT Steakhouse, a renowned restaurant, more expensive than Rita's, and with a later happy hour.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I visit Arizona every year and I have to eat at Rita's every time I visit. I love the atmosphere it is so nice and relaxing. I have never had to wait longer than 15 minutes for a table and they do accept reservations. They also have live music which is not too loud and every time I've been I have really enjoyed the band. I have had brunch, lunch and dinner here on different trips. Brunch was my favorite by far. So many options and everything was so good. Three of my favorite things on the lunch and dinner menu is the table side guacamole, the sangria is soooo good, and the Oaxacan chocolate cookies are to die for! I love Rita's Kitchen!!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The excellent food, the most professional staff , the atmosphere- the views - romantic - dine listening to soft background music

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Love the outdoor music and entertainment. No need to leave the resort, consistently excellent food and large menu. Great wine list, too.