“Happy hour!”
Review of El Chorro

El Chorro
Reserve with OpenTable
El Chorro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$21 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 56th Street & Lincoln Drive
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have been to this restaurant many times over the years but only twice since they remodelled 4 or 5 years ago. Tonight we came in just for the happy hour and as always thoroughly enjoyed it. The patio with misters is cool and comfortable, the drinks great (Camelback IPA, and a couple of the happy hour specials) and the fish tacos were the best we have eaten for the many places we have ordered them. The free buffet was a disappointment but still seemed to have its followers. Go here for the ambiance and the history of the location.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This restaurant has an amazing ambiance. It could be great for almost any occasion. The food was wonderful. Everyone at the table enjoyed their entrees (short rib, fish special, chicken). The appetizers were also great (beet salad, burrata).
The only issue was that the server seemed a little pissy, but it wasn't anything that bothered us too much.
I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

While visiting the Phoenix area recently, I joined a small group for a birthday dinner at El Chorro in Paradise Valley, only minutes from Scottsdale. Food, ambience, and service were all very good and there is no doubt I will be returning on my next visit to the area. The truffle fries and short ribs were a hit as was the shared birthday dessert. Well done El Chorro. Loved the overall feel, vibe, and style of this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Food and Atmosphere are excellent !!! Location is central to most hotels in the Scottsdale area. A must for dining. Make sure you have the sticky buns !!!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We decided to go to El Chorro as I had been there a few years back and had a wonderful eggs benedict. The meal this past Sunday was as delicious as it was before. I always go for their specialty and the eggs benedict this time was as good as I remembered. I know everyone will comment on their sticky buns and I enjoyed those as well. Very tasty. They have a lovely setting and tastefully decorated building with dining both inside and out. The menu is very good with great choices for everyone. I suggest you give, brunch, lunch and dinner a try if you are in the Scottsdale area for an extended period of time. Brunch is just served Sunday's. Go and enjoy!