My family enjoyed three days here in late June 2014. We don't do spa or golf, and the resort must have been at about 10% capacity, so consider this when reading my review. The place was empty and quiet, which was wonderful. The grounds are immaculate, the front desk was very helpful, and the restaurants looked very nice. Workout facility was better than normal for a Marriott hotel. The pool, which we used extensively, was very nice. The view of Camelback Mountain is impressive! This resort is a very short drive to Old Town Scottsdale, which appears to be a touristy haven, and is also home to dozens of restaurants.
I imagine that this place is overflowing during the winter months and during spring training, but in late June, it felt like it was all ours. Of course, be prepared for 110+ degree days if you'll be here in June or July... have your sunscreen and hat ready, and know your fastest path to the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unrivaled among Scottsdale resorts, JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa remains faithful to its storied history while boldly embracing the future. Located on a breathtaking 125-acre campus beneath Mummy Mountain, this stunning luxury resort features a hacienda style entry, casita guest rooms and impressive amenities that leave guests with the thought of "In all the world, only one..." In addition to 24-hour room service guests can indulge in the fresh restaurant offerings including Rita's Kitchen, R Bar, featuring live music and inviting fire pits, or the famed BLT Steak. Golfers will enjoy 36-holes of championship golf at Camelback Golf Club or instruction from the Advantage Golf School. Spa-goers can unwind at award-winning Camelback Spa with a signature spa treatment, or poolside beneath a cabana while overlooking Camelback Mountain. When you are ready to discover the local area, allow the professional concierges to compliment your interests with the perfect activity or attraction. It's easy to understand why families, business luminaries and leaders alike return to Camelback Inn year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Hotel Paradise Valley
- Jw Marriott Scottsdale
- Camelback Hotel Jw Marriott
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott