other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

joeandver...
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“It's OK...I guess. I was hoping it would be a little more taken care of than it was.”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location is great, we loved exploring the other side of the dam and it was wonderful to have a place to dock the rental boat overnight. The price was right as well, but unfortunately we were a bit disappointed in the condition of the property. The bedroom we stayed in had a large amount of dust on all of the horizontal surfaces. The pots and pans in the kitchen were in really sad shape and the common area outside was really dirty. My husband ended up getting the hose out to clean clean it up a bit just so we could sit out there. The outdoor furniture was filthy and old. The confusing part to me is that they charge a $150 fee for cleaning - wonder why because it's definitely not clean on the inside or outside and on a sheet of paper in the condo, they ask you to take the garbage out, load and start the dishwasher and strip the beds! Sheesh...why am I paying $150? On the other hand the neighbors we met were very friendly...so that was a bonus! All in all it wasn't too bad, but if we stay again, I would ask the owner to make sure it's cleaned up first.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing