“Pleasantly Surprised”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Parker
BlueWater Resort and Casino
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Parker
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We were a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews but our stay turned out good. Our room seemed newly remodeled and was very clean. Views are great from all rooms that look out over the water. Only negative was the slow check-in process. We would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sparkystravel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Hemet, California
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I've stayed at this Hotel several times...Our Room recently redone...was fresh and clean...A HC room but was surprised how high the bathtub was...If you have a problem getting into a bathtub, ask for a roll in...WFI worked great through out the Hotel and room including Casino...and it was free but did have to pay a resort fee.
I do have one warning...we booked this Hotel on the phone with them 2 weeks prior...never got a confirmation...called the day before...and they had a hard time finding the res. but did and said they would send a confirmation...Never got it...Got to Hotel, and they did not have a reservation for us....OH Well we got a room, even at a better rate...but please ask for your confirmation #...don't just think you will get a email....they did tell me that starting next week, they will have a APP for your I phone and Android to book your room...This hotel does not use third party bookings.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sandymccluskey1953
Fort Mohave, Arizona
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Rooms were great, beds are comfortable, suites were clean, view and patio's were very nice. Restaurant was fab. gaming was fun. 3 Pools and water slide great for the family and INdoors!
Di Vinci exhibit was worth the trip. The only down side was the wait to get access to one suite and the not so friendly staff at check in. Process takes too long but ended up being a minor disturbance.

Room Tip: The lessor suite at $109 per night is outstanding! Two balconies, plenty room to party! Yet, I wou...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Cynthia R
The World
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Perhaps the $79 room price should have told us, but this place is marginal in every respect. Took 45 min at Registration to check in, but room not ready until an hour and a half later, at 4:30. Room was very basic and "tired," with some of the cheapest amenities I've ever seen. Please chipped paint, stained carpets, and flimsy plastic cups wrapped in cellophane. The brassy waitress in upscale River Willows restaurant called me "honey," and after we ordered each item, replied, "you got it!" Medium rare filet was char-burned tasting. Casino was very smokey, and the two blackjack tables were full. But pit boss would not open a table for the six of us, so we all went to bed at 9:30. Not much to like here.

Stayed March 2014
4 Thank paddock_rat

Travellers are raving about these Parker hotels

ARIZONA
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our room was clean, has a great area with pool and slides for adults or kids. Every room is a view room of the river which is really nice. We tried food at each one of the choices offered there and each one was good and pretty reasonably priced. Had entertainment in lounge on fri/sat nights

Room Tip: all rooms have a view of river, just depends what floor you may want
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I've stayed here many many times. The best part is-- you can do everything! Movies at the theater, gambling, drinking, buffet style dining OR a nice restaurant, swimming, river and beach enjoyment, rent something on the water, relax in your room, see a show, it is ALL there! I love to walk right down to the private beach and swim. I have never had a bad time at the Blue Water. However, the front desk service can be slow, and one time I did find a roach on the ground floor room. But, the value for the money is very worth any inconvenience experienced. I really like the relaxed atmosphere, the very nice bar staff, good food, movie theater, cantina with big TV's outside, and low key rest and relaxation. You can just chill. I love it.

Room Tip: All room are great, but the 1st floor are used much more by partiers.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

It's crazy. My wife read the reviews and decided to take some spray cleaner along just in case. Bird poop, surly employees, unavailable luggage carts. Maybe I'm easier to please than the average guy, but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. It is a modern, well designed building in a lovely setting. The view out on to the Colorado River from our room was extraordinary. The room was ordinary, but clean and well maintained. Hotel employees were friendly and helpful. There is a marina in back of the hotel that makes a nice view and a lovely place to walk and, of course, a handy place to dock your boat if you have one. We decided to take our kayaks next time. The only negative I found is that the resort includes a casino and you have to walk through it to get to the hotel elevators. And casinos are always smoky. They are also lively and fun places to leave some money if you have my kind of luck. Also, there is a restaurant behind the hotel on the river called the Cantina. The food is good, though it is served on paper plates. But the prices are incredibly cheap. It's like free food compared to many places I've been. So, I don't know what happened to all of those unhappy people writing reviews about this place, but I certainly enjoyed my stay and will definitely be back.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Gary W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Best Western Parker Inn
#4 of 10 in Parker
Harbour Inn
Harbour Inn
#2 of 10 in Parker

Been to BlueWater Resort and Casino? Share your experiences!