“Fine for Parker”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Parker
New Brunswick Canada
“Fine for Parker”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

On the Main St of Parker (95) this BW was clean, well-kept and quiet. Fridge and MW in the room were convenient. Close to restaurants. Maya's, next door, actually delivers. All in all, a good BW with good all-round value.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Darnoc
Michael W, General Manager at Best Western Parker Inn, responded to this review, 3 February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel . I am glad that you had a good experience when you visited Parker AZ . Our hotel has been recently upgraded with all new rooms . From furniture , bedding , fridge and microwaves and 40" flat screen tv's in all the rooms . Thank you for mentioning Maya's located just steps away from the hotel . We have partnered with them in offering exclusive room service to our guests that stay here in Parker AZ. We hope to see you again soon when you visit our area again.

BEST WESTERN Parker Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Casa Grande, Arizona
Reviewed 16 January 2013

A very nice hotel rooms are very clean. I was very surprised to see the General Manager working A night Audit shift you do see much of that. Breakfast was fine General Manager Michael was very friendly. Will stay again on my next trip to Parker.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank TMM35
Thank you for your review . I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us . I also thank you for the mention of myself . I work many different and varied shifts around the hotel it helps me ensure I am creating a great experience for the guest . I also strive to create a positive team by working side by side in all departments . I look forward to your stay with us the next time you visit Parker AZ.

toronto
Reviewed 4 January 2013

breakfast and a decent stay overall. Good price too.
A decent spot to stay if you're in the area, seems on par with other Best Westerns. Basic breakfast and a decent stay overall. Good price too.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Michael W, General Manager at Best Western Parker Inn, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay here at our hotel. We have recently upgraded our property with all new beds and bedding, room furniture and amenities such as refrigerators and microwaves in all the rooms, flat screen 40”TV’s with direct TV service. We continue to make changes and upgrades to give our guests the quality they deserve and look for with Best Western. When you are back visiting in the Parker AZ area I hope that you stay with us again and see the next changes that are on the way.
Highland, California, USA
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Room are excelent, location perfect, servce ver good no problem with the service< front desk persinell very professional, Continental brakefast very good. internet service very good could used it without problem.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 Thank RAFAEL S
Thank you for your kind words in reviewing your stay at our Hotel. Your comments are very important to us .I was happy to hear that your received friendly service during your stay. With all the improvements made during our recent upgrading of the property we have also strived to upgrade our service and staff to take care of you during your stay. I hope to see you soon on your next visit to Parker.
Nuevo, California
Reviewed 30 November 2012

After reading other reviews I almost wondered if I should stay here. I am glad that I did. First it is not right next to the train tracks. It is a block and a half away. I heard a distant train whistle twice while I was there. And, that was not offensive. The hotel is also back off the highway, so no truck noise during the night. The hotel is beautiful, clean, and up to date. The flat screen TV was fantastic with many channels from Direct TV. The bed was very comfortable. And, the staff was extremely helpful at supplying me with extra pillows. Breakfast was very good. It did not have scrambled eggs and bacon, but everything else was there. Hot & cold cereal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, breads and muffins, waffles fresh made, fresh fruit, and other things. The price for the room was very reasonable. I had a king non smoking room that was very fresh. The air conditioning/heater was quiet and efficient. Kudos to the friendly staff ... I will certainly stay here again. BTW there is a great mexican restaurant across the side street and a Burger King right in front of the hotel, plus a Texaco Mini Market across the street.

Room Tip: My second floor room facing a side street was perfect. No problem with noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Michael W, Manager at Best Western Parker Inn, responded to this review, 10 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We like to hear from everyone on their stay with us. We want to make sure that all guests have a pleasant experience as you have. It helps us to know the positive and negatives of the stay so that we can address any and all concerns with the property. Providing a friendly customer service experience is what we strive for and I am glad that we pleased you. I look forward to having you stay with our hotel on your next visit to Parker.
Reviewed 23 November 2012

Very nice motel but even though it's almost on the highway and therefore easily accessible this particular area is rundown and depressing. Probably when the motel was built this was not the case.....?

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael W, General Manager at Best Western Parker Inn, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always striving to keep the hotel up to date with all new amenities to make the traveler feel at home during their stay with us. We have all newly renovated rooms with new furnishings and beds as well as microwaves and refrigerators, 40” flat screen TVs with direct TV service. We want you to enjoy your stay when you come see the Parker AZ area that is currently being revitalized and growing through many events and business being brought to the area.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your visit again in the future.
Michael Ward General Manager BEST WESTERN Parker Inn
Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Hotel is clean and the service was great! Our motorcycle battery died and the lady at the front desk just handed us her car keys so we could boost it! I don't know anywhere else where someone would trust you like that! Thank you, will return!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Michael W, General Manager at Best Western Parker Inn, responded to this review, 2 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your business is important to us and we want to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Unexpected situations can happen at anytime and I am glad we were able to help. Turning a negative into a positive is not always an easy thing to do. Our staff is empowered to satisfy and assist our guests and treat them as part of our family.
Thank you for allowing us to be your family and we look forward to your visit with us in the future .

BEST WESTERN Parker Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parker
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City
#4 of 10 in Parker
Harbour Inn
Harbour Inn
#2 of 10 in Parker

Been to Best Western Parker Inn? Share your experiences!