“Love, love, love this place”
Review of Gathering Grounds

Gathering Grounds
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Patagonia
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I spent an unexpected week in Patagonia last year due to a family tragedy and had to improvise on "office space". Gathering Grounds was a great, caring, welcoming place to start the day with terrific coffee, terrific service, and THE BEST food! Brandon and Audrey are so friendly, as were all of the staff. My sister and I started every day there to have breakfast (always great!) and catch up on email before migrating to the library when it opened. Gathering Grounds is a class act and an inspiration to me. I keep their business card at hand to remind me what a small business can and should be when the truly owners care and love what they do. I hope to emulate that someday when I start my own business.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had several meals at the Gathering Grounds when we visited Patagonia for a birding trip. The food was fresh and well-prepared and the servers friendly and attentive. The desserts were excellent, especially the macaroons!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We were staying in Sonoita and took the 12 mile trip to Patagonia to check out the town. We read about this restaurant on line and decided to try. The young waitress was very accommodating and efficient. The food was fine - nothing too great. I had a chicken salad. The chicken was dry, but overall the salad was good. My husband had the club which he said was good. The cookie we had to go was great! All of the bakery items look great. I think I would try them for breakfast next time.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We had stopped for their excellent coffee selection many times in the past along with very tasty sweet treats.

Creative food menu for both breakfast and lunch, ie BLT wrap with Asian slaw- yum!

Family owned and community focused- always an enjoyable place a meal or a snack.

1  Thank marydistantharbor
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Had a most excellent Vegan Burrito (yes it is labeled as such and on the Breakfast menu) before a long bicycle ride. Vegan Burrito "rocked"! Huge and fresh-made with mucho veggies plus potatoes; what a wonderful way to start the day! And, the coffee was good, too. Hint: they only have Almond milk, not Soy; so if you prefer Soy then bring your own. PS: get there promptly at their 7AM opening or you'll wait in line and then again for a table -- it's that popular. Enjoy!