One of the most disgusting restaurants I've ever seen. The chef doesn't wear a hat or gloves to prepare the food. The wait staff don't use gloves or utensils but their HANDS to serve the (stale) chips and salsa (which was bland), there was no toilet paper or paper towels in the bathroom, which had a broken window. The dining room had light bulbs that were out, and scuff marks on the walls. Both plates were chipped, and the silverware didn't match.
Most food is cooked in advance, the microwave kept going off. I don't know how they stay on business, as we were the only customers there on a Saturday night.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.