“Average food and Tight Booths”
Review of Wagon Wheel Saloon

Wagon Wheel Saloon
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Patagonia
Cuisines: American
Ottawa, Canada
“Average food and Tight Booths”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We needed a meal. It was a Thursday evening in February. I asked our hotel host where we might get Mexican food and he recommended the Wagon Wheel.

The four of us folded ourselves into a tight booth. I had to put my handbag on the floor between my feet and we are not large people. It was cozy. There were tables as an alternative to a booth but not many.

Service was quick. My Margarita was very good. The food was average. Prices reasonable. Atmosphere interesting.

• Visited February 2013

Oracle, Arizona, United States
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Very friendly people, Karaoke was lots of fun, bartenders were very friendly very close to the stage stop inn, walking distance from everything!

Visited September 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“AVOID.”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We were seated and got our drink order. Then we were ignored. We never could order food. In fact, we never could get the waiter or bartender to get us our bill. So we guessed what an ice tea and sprite costs and left cash at the table. Terrible experience!!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank R S
Phoenix, Arizona
“For heaven's sake - Have a Margarita!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

A nice cowboy bar with a big local's presence, seemingly everyone knew who to "jibe" and who to leave alone. For a small town, this bar has a very large selection of drinks. The food service also has a big selection and the quality and portions are very satisfying. I had a typical Mexican plate - an Enchilada and a beef Taco with beans and rice. All very good. I'm not a rice guy, but I ate every grain from the plate. Now to the bar. For heavens sake, have the margarita! It's made the authentic way. Tequila, Triple Sec, Fresh Lime juice and ice. The lovely lady bartender shook it in ice and served with a well salted rimmed glass. I LOVE simple but good!

Visited August 2013
Lexington, ky
“Small quaint, friendly bar”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

A nice little bar, old, small but nice staff and friendly patrons. Met some nice people there. Friendly place to stop for a drink.

Visited June 2013