“Posh”

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Payson
Apache Jct
“Posh”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We needed a hot tub in our room and Payson Super 8 delivered. For a bargain price I might add, considering it came with a fireplace too(Gas). Great decor,Computer desk,coffee maker,fridge and micro. We turned on the large flat screen TV turned the water on it the made for two hut tub and waited for it to fill while checking our other amenities. The bed was a king with a great big head board very comforting on my back the softness being just right and the crisp sheets were tucked tightly. The bathroom had an over sized shower with adjustable pulsating shower head.The towels in the room and bath were all folded cruise ship style cute designs to lighten up your mood.The room was extremely spacious.I would recommend to all of my friends.

Room Tip: I liked the one with the hot tub first floor
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rich H
Bethany B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Payson, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Well thank you for your postivite review, we love hearing positive feeback. Pleae come back and see us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Casa Blanca
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Motel is great location, very clean, staff is very nice, rooms are super clean. We had no problems at check in. We really hated to leave the motel but need to get home. Stayed here several times in the past and is still one of the best Super 8 Motels yet. A 10 in my book!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bethany B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Payson, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you stayed with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Payson
Reviewed 27 January 2013

My husband and 3 yr old grandson came after calling 1st to use the swimming pool last summer.
There is a $5 per person charge if you are not a guest. That was fine with us since we just wanted an outdoor pool to swim for an hour or so for an outing. When we arrived, I went in to pay the $15 and went to join my husband and grandson at the car. We realized that we forgot towels. So, I asked one of the cleaning women outside of a room. She had me follow her to the laundry area and handed me three towels. They were very worn, frayed and faded. No, problem, I was thankful that we didn't have to go back home to get towels. Then the woman from the front desk came at us quickly, yelling "You can not use these towels! They are only for the guests. She literally grabbed them from me!!! I said can't the $15 cover washing three towels. She said no you can not use them. So, I asked for our money back. I followed her to the desk and she gave it back. We drove away with a crying grandson. I would never recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank PaysonSueB
Bethany B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Payson, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Sorry for inconvenience, we just wanted to let you know that the towels are for registered guest only. The maid probably thought you were registered guests. We are sorry about what happened and we wish you would have brought this to our attention during the season (according to your post incident occurred during August 2012). We do allow people to come and use our pool because we know sometimes the local pool can get crowded. We don't mind if you’re local and just want to come hang out and enjoy the sun. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and your grandson, we hope to have you back in the next season, but not to forget to bring your own supplies.

Travellers are raving about these Payson hotels

Mesa,Arizona
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I needed some time to just relax and not have to be concerned with paperwork, housework, phonesolicitors, etc. This hotel suited my needs as far as expense and still be clean and comfortable. The location gave me access to points of interest plus time to visit a family member.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bethany B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Payson, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Thank-you for staying with Super8 we would love to have you come back and stay with us in the future.
EDGEWOOD
Reviewed 1 January 2013

If you just want an inexpensive, clean room, this motel is good. The heater works good, my TV remote never did. Bring your own shampoo, lotion, etc... nothing is provided. The breakfast bar is one of the worst I've encountered -cold cereal and packaged pasteries. If you are traveling alone, this is a good deal -use the money you've saved and have a great breakfast next door at the cafe. But if you have a family -skip this place -you will spend the $25 room rate savings (compared to other local motels) at the restaurant eating out for breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bethany B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Payson, responded to this review, 12 January 2013
Thank-you for your feedback and we love to hear from our guests, we always try and make sure that our guests are comfortable and enjoy themselves during their stay. We always love to hear any feedback. We hope to have you stay with us as a valued guest again in the future.