“Good Affordable Stay”
Review of Knights Inn Payson

Knights Inn Payson
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Payson
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Management was good and courteous.Rooms were clean and place was at a good location.All eateries etc were withing 1 or 2 miles. Value for Money.Enough Parking space.Coffee available 24/7. Why does trip advisor want minimum 200 characters...Thats funny

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Vals M
Asha P, Owner at Knights Inn Payson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property.We are glad that your stay at KNIGHTS INN was comfortable and hopefully it becomes your destination when you visit payson again.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed one night while riding the motorcycle through Payson, The staff made an extra effort to be friendly and were very accommodating. The Knights Inn had one of the lowest rates in town which is what I was looking for but was pleased that the room was clean and well kept. They had coffee available 24/7 when I was there which I appreciated also.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I recently moved from Sioux Falls, SD to Phoenix, AZ and this hotel happened to be one of the hotels/motels I spent a "Knight" in during the 1500 mile drive. Management was friendly and were able to recommend some great places to eat nearby the Inn. The room I was in was clean and I got a great "Knights" rest. The price for a room for a single "Knight" was a great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stayed there at the Knights Inn for a week in Payson. Very friendly people who are eager to give information that one might need to make the stay more pleasurable. The managers took time to make sure everything went well and the room was proper as it should be. I eat oatmeal for breakfast and they have a nice microwave in the lobby for one's use, with hot water and tea or coffee for free. The room was fine and the price a pleasure-a true value for Payson. No better spot in town to stay than the Knights Inn in Payson. One can spend their money on entertainment rather than on a overrated room.

The knights Inn is on the South side of town a short distance to the casino, there is no restaurant there but Payson has many to choose from and the scenery is spectacular in the country side, especially for a picnic in the woods. A nice place to visit from the traffic and noise of the Phoenix Valley area, especially during the summer when the temperatures are cooler in Payson and the green trees are a pleasure to one's eye. To a person I found the people of Payson so refreshing from the metro area, they were unhurried and actually had time for an interesting conversation. A nice relaxing trip it was.

Room Tip: I liked the bottom floor myself not so far to go to the ice machine and lounge to talk with the oth...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2013

These managers took over the old hotel and went out of their way to please their guests.. When they saw my mom was walking with a cane, they quickly changed us over to a handicapped room.. I had no reception on my cell phone so they offered theirs for me to call my dad to say we had arrived safely from Colorado... The room was HUGE and clean, thick soft towels and very quiet. We returned there again on our way home because we were so impressed.. Again treated like royalty. KUDOS to the owners and managers for a great stay

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ingrid J
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I spend quite a bit of time camping north of Payson and on the Rim and every time I come back through town, going back home, I always spend at least one night here. The owners are always friendly, the beds are comfortable, and the showers are always hot. I do agree with Trish D's review, it is not the Taj Mahal but the rooms are quiet and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DonD133
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I went on a dirtbike adventure and used this for home base. We had two different rooms and they were both good. Comfortable beds, good water pressure in the shower, fridge for your beer. They also had a free coffee machine in the lobby 24/7. Not starbucks but free and you don't have to get out of your slippers! The lady at the front desk was super nice and had a cute little pomerainian that looks like a husky or malamute. You can walk to a circle K or the Casino from here. Good prime rib at the casino. I heard there is a free shuttle to the casino also.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends