All reviewshotels motelsplace to sleeproom was cleanfree wificircle krodeocasinophoenixsheets
Reviewed 30 June 2009

The staff was very rude. The room was filthy. The small sink was plugged up. The Shower didn't work as it should..ie: It had to be either HOT water or COLD water NO warm water. Mixing valve no good? I had a half roll of tp the first night, and I was afraid to use the towels, thank god we brought our own towels. It had a early 70's ac in the wall, could only be run on low. The little fridge they had in the room had the gasket hanging out. The room smelled of smoke and mildew, I had a non-smoking room. The condition of the place was run down, the exterior had holes in the walls, the rain gutters were either hanging down or missing. The interior wasn't much better. To give a clearer picture of the place IT WAS ONE STEP BELOW CAMPING! NEXT TIME WE'LL CAMP, IT WILL BE ABOUT THE SAME ONLY CLEANER.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
5  Thank udontwannaknow
rubyash, Manager at Knights Inn Payson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2011

All reviews dating 2009-2011- we have changed from motel 6 to economy inn, we have renovated all our rooms , improved our guest relationships and dealt with housekeeping and front office issues-hopefully you will find us greatly improved

Reviewed 28 June 2009

Both rooms had plugged toilets, and there was toilet papper in it when we first walked in,who used it? when i flushed it it plugged, and when called to have office fix it, they told me to come get a plunger. ME? NOT, it over flood with them so put in another room, FOOD on the wall and had to go get a room freshner to kill the smoke smell in my none smoking room, and the bed spreads had coofe stains, bathtowels where brownish white.one room had to have sink and bathtub plunged also. that last review was from the office, had to be, and had to go to car, at 2 in the morning, people asleep in stair wells. THE WORST HOTEL STAY IN ALL MY LIFE.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
4  Thank varoom39m
Reviewed 20 June 2009

After reading a few bad reviews my family and I were skeptical about our reservation here. But we got there, the front office staff were very kind, got to our room it was clean didn't find anything wrong with it. It was completely secure. The office even offered us a discount if we decided to stay an extra night (being we weren't sure how many days we were going to stay when we got there) There were only 2 complaint I had which 1 was no ones fault but the people staying there was that our neighbors across the hall were pretty loud and had people in and out at all hours of the day and night. The other was that 1 of the beds and 2 of the pillows felt like you were sleeping on concrete. of coarse I got stuck with both.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2008

For the price of a friday night. I expected room to be at least clean and secure. Bad smell on entering.used cups under edge of bed.Towels tore and stained. Key to my room was given to another customer who walked in my room.Make sure to always put deadbolt on door.

• Stayed: June 2008