Had a very pleasant and nice stay at the hotel...
- Nice, pretty clean, spacious room (we had a non-smoking deluxe with 2 queens)
- Good location (about 1/2 mi east of the 260/87 intersection, on the north side of the road) - do not believe Google Map, which has it way more east than it really is
- helpful staff
- Continental breakfast - nothing fancy, typical fare...
- free wireless internet
- restaurant menus and things to do information in the lobby
- amenities didn't take advantage of, but saw they had - gas fireplace, dvd player, in room coffee machine, heated pool, accepts pets (for a fee), computer in lobby
- the heat timer thing in the bathroom did not work
- had trouble with reservations because of using a discount website (Expedia-they were having trouble with the website lately), use the inn's website instead for reservations, only able to get a room because someone left early
- dated decor
- they offer wine or champagne for those in luxury rooms
- they offer a coupon to Fargo's Steakhouse (they didn't offer it to me, but others in line before me)
- told us the continental breakfast was in the lobby, but when going to the lobby the next morning, they had moved it to the clubhouse
- quiet rooms
Overall - nice, nothing fancy...if you're just looking for a good place to crash for the night or several nights, this is your place..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Mountain Inn welcomes vacationing guests and business persons to Payson and offers exceptional hospitality and impeccable service that will assure a relaxing and memorable experience. Here, the spirit of west beckons the adventurer with endless opportunities to explore the picturesque mountains, streams and canyons.For the business traveler our central location will be a convenient departure point for making calls and a perfect place to relax after a productive days work. Our superb location at the base of the Mogollon Rim is surrounded by stunning natural beauty and has been described as the gateway to the White Mountains. Majestic Mountain Inn is truly a one-of-a-kind Inn. Stay with us and experience the relaxing atmosphere nestled in the midst of the largest Ponderosa Pine forest on the planet. Payson was originally a small ranching community, but now counts itself as one of the top destinations in Arizona for vacations due to its picturesque mountain backdrop, 300 days of sunshine and friendly locals. From the edge of the Rim to high desert topography, Payson offers an abundance of natural beauty as well as a variety of attractions, history and activities for guests of all ages. At Payson Roundup's annual awards Majestic Mountain Inn once again earned the distinction of "Best of Rim Country" a prestigious award given for hotel category. "We are so honored once again, to receive this prestigious award and we hope to make this year an even better one for our guests, our community, and our grand state of Arizona"Stay with us and experience a most relaxing atmosphere in the midst of the pine forest and enjoy our exceptional hospitality!"The staff at Majestic Mountain Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Majestic Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Mountain Hotel Payson
- Majestic Mountain Payson
- Majestic Mountain Inn Payson, Arizona