“Unforgettable, place:”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Payson
Mountain Meadows Cabins
“Unforgettable, place:”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a weekend, it is our second time at Mountain Meadows Cabins, and we will be back soon, :) its and extraordinary experience, away from everything.its perfect place to relax and to fall in love again...loved it...
I

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I picked Mountain Meadows Cabin after calling around to a few places. Excellent customer service and very dog friendly! It is located on the grounds of a ranch and is completely sway from any main roads or noise of the city. The cabin was clean and the kitchen was perfect for the small amount of cooking we did. I'd you're looking for a weekend getaway this would be the place that I highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014
Arizona
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at Mountain Meadows Cabins to celebrate our anniversary. When booking our reservation, I had mentioned this to Diane. When we arrived, there was a congratulations note on the table along with a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator! The place was immaculate! The towels and linens were freshly washed, the pillows were nice and comfy! The jacuzzi was already warmed up and ready to go! The property is absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed our stay immensely! The porch swing was a great touch to the place, as well as the built in fireplace! We will absolutely be returning for another visit! Thank you both for a wonderful anniversary memory!

Room Tip: Cabin 1 is the largest, but they are all very, very nice!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed at Mountain Meadows Cabins with my girlfriend for 3 nights for our 1 year anniversary, and it was nothing short of exceptional! When we arrived Diana was extremely friendly and gave great advice on local places to eat as well as sightseeing. Diane and Ken were both great during our entire stay and both were very approachable and kind.
The cabin itself had everything you could need, including a fireplace, microwave, and dishes as well as the Jacuzzi that was clean and ready to go when we arrived. The fresh coffee and muffins were great to wake up to every morning, sitting on the porch of the cabin watching all of the birds and wildlife of the area. Each night we would sit out on the swing and listen to the elk in the distance calling, very peaceful and relaxing. Sitting out by the fire and roasting a marshmallow for the first time since I was a kid is a great memory.
I would highly recommend the Mountain Meadow Cabins to anyone looking to get away for a few days. This was the first of hopefully many times I will be there. Thank you Ken and Diana for making our stay memorable and amazing!

Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We loved the beautiful area and the cabin was very clean with fully equipped kitchens. Bonfires everyday was my husbands favorite. Very peaceful and close to a grocery store and restaurant . Comfortable beds. Loved how they provided soap , shampoo, dish soap, microwave, dishes and cookware . Ken and Diana were great. Very cute cabins. Will stay there again :)
Jacque

• Stayed August 2013
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My husband and I, with our german shepherd, had the pleasure of staying at Mountain Meadows
Cabins for three nights. The cabin we stayed in was very clean and comfortable. We opted
to eat in the cabin, and everything one needs is provided, including a microwave. The area is
beautiful, and so peaceful. Diane and Ken, the owners, are very accommodating and very
friendly, and, really enjoy what they are doing. It was a pleasure to meet them. We had out jeep,
so did a lot of driving around the back roads. The country is amazing and beautiful. The setting
of the cabins is so beautiful. We enjoyed sitting on the porch every evening. The fire pit in front of the cabins is very welcoming and looks so comfortable, but was a little warm this time of the year. We would definitely choose to stay at Mountain Meadows again. September is a beautiful
time of year to stay there. Dwight and Roxanne

Payson, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I were blessed to be able to get away for a couple of days for our 10th anniversary. We chose Mt. Meadows because we know Ken & Diane, the Owners, from church. They are very hospitable and friendly people and care about their customers' needs. We were served muffins and coffee in the morning - yum. And it's absolutely beautiful there! The great outdoors, but yet we had a jacuzzi and tv too - and we didn't have to travel too far. We chose cabin #6 - the Sweetheart Cabin - it was clean, cozy and just right. We got there kind of late at night and they had a fire going at the little camp site in front of the cabin so we got to sit around the fire and visit for awhile. There is also a porch swing that you can sit on in the front of the cabin. It's well maintained and Diane has put her own special touch in the cabins. We went for a nice hike around the area and took pictures. All in all, it was a wonderful experience and I'm sure we will be back.

1 Thank MaryAmon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Payson
Kohl's Ranch Lodge
Americas Best Value Inn - Payson
Motel 6 Payson
Motel 6 Payson
#11 of 12 in Payson

Been to Mountain Meadows Cabins? Share your experiences!