My boyfriend and I booked a little getaway out of Phx for the weekend last minute and this was a perfect little place in the middle of nowhere. We stayed in the tandem cabins which was perfect. Very small and cozy, but next time I would like to stay in one of the stand alone cabins. It is right next to the creek which was perfect to go sit by and have a little picnic. The next day we drove to Tonto National Park and hiked down to the waterfall. It was a great weekend getaway!! The staff at the cabins where very helpful and nice and the cabin area was so cute and cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original, largest and only lodge right on the banks of Christopher Creek. We hope you'll be a part of the history! "Had a rough day...or a rough week? Get away from it all.. relax on the creek!" New Ownership April, 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Christopher Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Creek Hotel Payson
- Christopher Creek Lodge Payson, Arizona