I plan a get away every year for my our wedding anniversary. I choose historic inns, BnBs, and Lodges over the mainstream hotels. We loved Christopher Creek Lodge and will be back again in the fall this year. It is very quiet and relaxing. This is a fantastic experience for the whole family and a perfect cool get away from the valley heat. If you are looking for a quiet retreat, or a bird watching get away this is a perfect place for you. This was our 13th anniversary get away and of all the places we have stayed in all corners of AZ this one gets 5 stars and is on our list to frequent again.... Love the place great caretakers too....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original, largest and only lodge right on the banks of Christopher Creek. We hope you'll be a part of the history! "Had a rough day...or a rough week? Get away from it all.. relax on the creek!" New Ownership April, 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Christopher Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Creek Hotel Payson
- Christopher Creek Lodge Payson, Arizona