Motel 6 Payson
Quality Inn Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$76
QualityInn
Kohl's Ranch Lodge(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$74
ComfortInn
Days Inn & Suites Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$89
Rim Country Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$76
Majestic Mountain Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$101
Priceline
US$161
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I drove up to payson for the night for Mother's Day, we got a late start so We had a late check in which was not an issue. Our room was clean and quiet, we brought a plug in skillet and made ourselves a romantic dinner with drinks and sat in front of the fireplace which gave it a wonderful touch, plus it's close to the beeline cafe which is a plus. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank China J
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Upon entering I thought I mistakenly walked into a rent by the hour motel. I don't need amenities but a clean bed is crucial. The smudges on the mirrors, filthy walls, unattached carpets, stained towels I'm supposed to dry my clean body with....made me feel like I should further inspect the bed (thank god I didn't have one of those black lights). Blood stained pillows and pillow cases was my greeting for a nights sleep. I'd much rather sleep in my car, thank you.
I've slept in some crappy motels in my life but this one takes the cake. So for $50 you can have yourself a hepatitis nights rest at this hell hole. At least there was hot water to scrub off the filth. Wish I could give no stars.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
9  Thank Julie W
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Ok, so it was only $39.99 + tax, but I did expect a decent place to stay the night. The other motels in Payson aren't much more expensive, but I'm a thrifty gal. I did expect a secure door. It was...sometimes. I latched the door, but when I woke up this morning and saw all the daylight streaming in around the door I checked it and one small tug popped it right open. No amount of pushing or slamming the door would secure it. I asked one of the managers to come down with me to look at it, which she did. I showed her that with a small push, the door opened. She fiddled with it for a minute and got it to close all the way, but wasn't overly concerned. No apology, she just said I should have told her and thank you for reporting it. Wow!
After my shower, which did have nice hot water and decent pressure, I search the room for a hair dryer to no avail. I called the front desk and after asking my room number was told there was not one in the room and I would have to come down and get one.
The room was clean though the matress was well past it's prime and the pillows were very flat. The TV was small, but they did have lots of channels.
They offered free local calls and free Wi-Fi, which had decent speed.
I honestly don't feel it was worth the $39.99 + tax, but it was a place to sleep for the night. I won't recommend it to friends and family visiting Payson though.

Room Tip: Find another motel!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Melissa W
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Hotel located as you first drive in from Phoenix. Stayed one night. Old furnishings and no extras, but.....you get what you pay for. Fairly clean and quiet in the one story building close to the office.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank starrcat1955
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Avoid this apartment complex disguised as a motel. Upon arriving we were sent to a apartment-like two story building across the street from the office. First sign of apartment living was the 10 or more school age children playing handball in the parking lot by throwing a ball against the wall of the motel and chasing it amongst the parked customer cars. Lucky for us, we parked a little farther down the lot and didn't have the room-wall used for the sporting event. After interrupting the game and working our way through the children, we were meet with a hall covered in water and dangerously slippery which forced us to carry and not roll our large bags. The entire courtyard and walkways were covered in water from recent rains and no Motel 6 staff were insight moving the water out for safe passage. There is no elevator to assist with moving suitcases up to the second floor only the two flights of narrow stairs which were occupied by even smaller, unattended children. There were two large parties of residences congregated on benches at the end of the upstairs landings. They allowed there two to five year old children to run the along the upstairs landing and up and down the stairs, much of the time out of view the assumed parents, drinking it up and watching each new unsuspecting out of towner come and go from their respective rooms. We were very concerned for the security of our possessions. The noise went well beyond the posted signs that "quiet hours" were after 8 PM. We did not sleep well and worried about the rental car all night. Next morning the kids were up and at it again working the landings only with scooters and toys. All acting all little more comfortable than just overnight guests. So, I don't recommend Motel 6 in Payson for even a quick overnight but if you are looking for an apartment and some new friends for your kids play with, Motel 6 is your place!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple