Located on the banks of Tonto Creek in the largest pine forest in the world, Kohl's Ranch lodge offers western hospitality. The friendly and casual atmosphere may our stay a refreshing get away from the desert heat. We had a studio room the was clean and quiet even on our private patio.
The dining room was closed but the saloon offered great burgers and a view of the pool area. This is a quant log cabin style retreat, so do not expect high end decor. Would go back again....will stay again this fall to enjoy the Mogollon Rims fall foliage and beautiful lakes... all just a few miles from Kohl's Ranch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you first arrive at Kohl's Ranch Lodge in Payson, Arizona you will be sure you have truly cornered a little piece of paradise. The location is what creates this setting, which borders on perfection. Kohl's Ranch Lodge is at the base of the Mogollon Rim and on the banks of Tonto Creek. All of this comes together in the largest Ponderosa Pine Forest in the world. This stunning, off the beaten path section of Arizona's back country was made most famous by author Zane Grey, who stirred up vivid imagery of a striking land throughout his tales of the Old West. Not to mention, the people here are known for their historically famous, western hospitality. You will revel in the casual and friendly atmosphere that makes each stay here an inviting experience that leaves visitors wanting to come back for more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Kohl's Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kohl`s Ranch Hotel Payson
- Kohls Hotel Payson
- Kohls Ranch Lodge
- Kohls Ranch Az
- Kohl's Ranch Lodge Payson, Arizona