Comfort Inn Payson
Quality Inn Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$85
QualityInn
US$79
US$118
Days Inn & Suites Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$105
Rim Country Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$75
Majestic Mountain Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$133
Orbitz.com
US$76
Hotels.com
US$161
Kohl's Ranch Lodge(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$85
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwafflesbreakfast was deliciousroom was cleanrestaurant recommendationsice bucketfossil creekplace to stayfree breakfastmy spousethe breakfast areabed and pillowshot tubwaffle makerwould definitely stay here againfresh fruitbusiness trip
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The hotel and our room were quite clean and we had a very nice quiet room. The staff was nice.
Breakfast was reasonable although hectic at times.
Located in the middle of Payson it is convenient to the area attractions and there are several dining option nearby

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don D
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is our 2nd visit to this location. The front desk (Pauline) scheduled my husband & I in the top floor as there were a lot of young people's sports teams staying in the hotel Saturday evening. Pauline had enough experience to book couples without children in an area which would have less noise & commotion. We were very appreciative of the consideration. Barbara, who worked the front desk Sunday morning, was also friendly and helpful.
The only downside to this facility is that the breakfast area is very small.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I am new to the Southwest but had the most lovely experience hiking Horton's Spring and staying at the Comfort Inn in Payson. My visit was made even more enjoyable because of Pauline at the hotel front desk. Pauline was not just informative and professional but amusing and delightful.

Comfort Inn in Payson definitely has their formula right!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Based on the other reviews, I think we checked in on the wrong day/time. The poor experience started with walking in the door and stepping up to the front desk. For a brief moment I felt bad that we took Greg away from the movie or video he was watching while seated at the front desk, but then I remembered we were guests checking into a hotel and his job was presumably to welcome/assist us. Unfortunately, with the exception of actually getting keys to a room we did not feel welcomed. The room at first glance appeared clean. Although thoughtful to leave a snack, it was not appreciated that it came from another guest; it wasn’t hard to miss the multiple pretzels on the floor between bed and nightstand. The non-slip on the bottom of the bathtub ranged from grey to black prompting me to wear flip flops in the shower. I can’t say for certain, but Magic Eraser or even just a little elbow grease may be able to make it look brand new. All in all the stay was average, but considering the other options in Payson….

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I have visited Comfort Inn of Payson, Arizona twice during the past few months. Pauline has been extremely professional and informative each time. In my experience this would be a wonderful place for anyone looking for outstanding accomodations to stay as well as for someone looking for employment to work.

Room Tip: Just ask Pauline!
Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business