Comfort Inn Payson
Quality Inn Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$94
QualityInn
US$89
Good 3.5/5
Kohl's Ranch Lodge(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Majestic Mountain Inn(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn & Suites Payson(Payson)(Great Value!)
US$103
Average 3/5
All reviewsfront deskwafflesbreakfast was deliciousroom was cleanrestaurant recommendationsice bucketfossil creekplace to stayfree breakfastmy spousethe breakfast areabed and pillowshot tubwaffle makerwould definitely stay here againfresh fruitbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Despite being on the main highway through Payson this hotel was remarkably quiet - & the road is fairly busy most of the day & evening. There are a few restaurants nearby & a Walmart a few blocks away. Room was good & despite the breakfast area being fairly small the brekky was good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
GM9284749800, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Payson, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience.
It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service.
Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The remodeling and style upgrades at this location still feel surprisingly new, and make a great impression for a Comfort Inn. The king bed was very "comfort"able....we slept like babies! The flat-panel TV was large and actually delivered HD programming, which I was skeptical about before arriving. There was always hot coffee in the lobby,and the morning breakfasts, while nowhere near 'extravagant', were always ample (danishes, juices, sausage patties, eggs, waffles, fruits, yogurts...all the standards.) There aren't any great views to be had, but it's in an extremely walkable location....many adjacent restaurants and shops and banks. The desk staff was very friendly and I have no complaints! Thank you Comfort Inn. (oh, Enjoy the indoor Pool and Spa...we did!)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
GMReviewResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Payson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel. Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your most recent visit with us. It feels so great to hear that you had enjoyed all our amenities. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future. Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

All the staff was great the manger was the best and I just love the friendly service I got from mike lechaix they were very helpful when I need help to get around the area I wish I could of taken them home with because by the time I left I felt they were my friends

• Stayed: April 2014
GMReviewResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Payson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your most recent visit with us. How lovely to hear how you appreciate our staffs. I will surely share your comments with them especially to Mike Lechaix. They will surely be happy to hear it! Please advise us of your trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service.
Thank you for your business, we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn Payson, AZ for business March 2014.
Barbara and Mike went above and beyond to help me the day of my departure due to some technical difficulties with printing my boarding pass. They were friendly and helpful - truly displayed the highest level of customer service! Keep up the great work! I will recommend this hotel for future business travel within my company.

TMS

Room Tip: room by front desk was a bit noisy during busy time of day and breakfast.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience. It is so nice to hear such a wonderful review about our Hotel. On behalf of Barbara and Mike, and all the staffs we have, I would like to say that we really appreciate your feedback. It is our pleasure to help you to the best of our ability. Your comments will be shared with our staff, thank you. It was a pleasure to serve you, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We are on the third floor in a room with two double beds. The beds and bedding are relatively new and very comfortable. We brought deserts back after going out to dinner, and it was nice to have the fridge on and a microwave. The tub doesn't drain well....but would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pugdogz

Thank you for finding the time to share about your stay. We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your most recent visit with us. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to your next visit.