“CLOSED”
Review of Mike's Rigatoni Bistro - CLOSED

Mike's Rigatoni Bistro
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Formerly "Mike's Grill" (original owner sold and now operating under new name at same location)
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My husband and I were looking forward to another great dinner at Mike's only to find the doors were closed and a sign in the window "for lease". We've been going there for years and were so surprised they were gone. What a disappointment!

4  Thank aztravellover007

Reviewed 28 January 2013

They were tough to find tucked in to a shopping mall, but great food! and very reasonable prices! Every employee down to the bus boys, were so friendly and attentive! The owner or manager was around to every table making sure all was ok, which I thought was great. Even the young girl at the pay counter when I left said "I just love it here" ~ and it showed! Great job, Mike's Bistro!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

We've eaten here before and gotten good service and delicious food. This time, the services was deplorable. The waiter was obviously in a bad mood and could care less about our dining experience. Waiter didn't bother to explain menu items or options and made us feel we were an inconvenience to him.

Music too loud - hindered the ability to have a conversation.

The food was not as good either. I would not recommend the Calzone de la Casa...the artochokes were not fresh steamed, they were pickled! That's a pretty odd flavor with the rest of the recipe. I became quite ill within a half hour of the meal.

One of the meals was not correct and the waiter made ugly faces about having to fix it, and we had to ask more than once for salad dressing and condiments.

Wouldn't recommend this and will not go again. If you want consistently good Italian food in this neighborhood (with excellent service) go across the street to Tagliani's. It may be a chain, but this location out serves Mike's hands down.

I wouldn't risk eating at Mikes again after how ill I was after this visit. And I hope that waiter gets an attitude adjustment!

Reviewed 20 November 2012

I went there at noon and there were about 6 people in the restaurant. The atmosphere was just wonderful. There were colored bottles and spices in the large expanse of windows which made it very cozy and modern. It would be a great date night place.
I ordered a Caprese pizza that had their home made sausage and lots of tomatoes and zucchini on it with plenty of buffalo cheese. There wasn't a great deal of sausage but it was very good, and filling. ( Probably a 10 inch pizza.) While I was waiting for the pizza I enjoyed a cup of decaf coffee with cream. The waiter did not bring a spoon so I tried and tried to get his attention but could not. Finally, the pizza came. I never did get the spoon. With so few people in there, you would think that the service would be better. I wanted to try the tiramisu but he informed me they were out of it so I chose the chocolate raspberry cake. It was wonderful.
I found this place to be a very good place to go but make sure you have lots of time to spend.
My bill was $35.00.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

We were unimpressed with the whole experience. The worse part was the musty greasy smell and the overkill outdated decor. The food was not good. We won't go back.