“Nice place, close to everything you need”

Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Albuquerque, United States
“Nice place, close to everything you need”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The hotel was clean and comfortable, great value for the money. The staff was pleasant and professional. Close to many activities and many restaurants. The free breakfast was OK, not great, but it was free.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Thank you for staying with us and posting your review. I'm sorry you were disappointed with the breakfast and offer my apologies. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and hope you will stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Prescott, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2013

As my mother was being honored as the Peoria Pioneer of the year, and traveling from Northern Arizona to Peoria, we needed a place to stay and chose the Hampton Inn. Everyone was very nice and helpful. The only complaint I had was that, as I am self employed, I needed to do some extensive computer work. For some very strange reason, it seems that hotels, including the Hampton Inns, put in desks that are ergonomically disastrous. Working on these abnormally high hotel desks for any length of time with elbows akimbo results in sore shoulders and kinked neck.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip to honor your mother. I'm sorry about the discomfort you experienced at the work desk and offer my apologies. I hope you were able to enjoy the time with your mother and that you will consider giving us another chance to earn your trust the next time you are here.
Sherwood Park, AB, Canada
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I like your hotel. The rooms are always clean, great service and the breakfast is always good. There are a ton of very good restaaurants in the area. A large theatre nearby and access to the 101 loop is perfect. I have to drive a little further to do my business but it is worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Thanks for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We arrived late at night and were received quickly and given a room. The room and bathroom was very clean and quiet. The morning staff in the breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. The food was good area was clean. The hotel is bright and clean and friendly. We will definitely stay again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your positive review and 5 star rating and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.
Albuquerque, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2013

On our way to Carlsbad, CA this was the perfect 1/2 way stop for an overnight. We were "surrounded" by 27 restaurants - many in walkable distance. The room was very nice - only lacking a small freezer in the mini-refrigerator. We decided to book it again on our return trip home. That room was not so great with a noisy frig and HVAC system. However the desk clerk immediately moved us to a much nicer (no appliance noise) room. This was a good experience.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. Please accept my apologies for the noisy appliances, and I'm glad we were able to relocate you to your satisfaction. We really appreciate your five star rating and hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.
Lynnwood, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I had stayed at this property a few years ago with mixed results so thought I would give it another try. Checkin was smooth and room clean. Refridgerator worked where it didn't last stay so that was a plus. Hotel was not crowded at all with only what seemed to be 10 or 15 instructional league baseball players from the Mariners / Padres complex a few blocks away. Grounds and facilities were clean and well kept and was a comfortable stay. While a little more expensive than the nearby La Quinta it was well worth it and in much better condition and more quiet. Breakfast was "ok" tried the biscuts and gravy, had mystery meat as sausage. Staying in the Arrowhead Towne Center area and looking for a clean comfortable hotel this is a good pick.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Vic C
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
Thanks for giving us another visit and for making your very first TA review about your experiences with us. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with the accommodations and service we provide and that you found us to be a good value. I'm sorry about the breakfast, and have reviewed the proper prep and service procedures with our team, so this does not recur. I hope you will stay with us again and let us know how we are doing at that time. We look forward to welcoming you back.
El Segundo, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Beds/pillows very comfortable. Pleasantly surprised. Room very quiet. Easy to rest. Internet service poor such that couldn't work from room (connection kept dropping). Front desk clerk constantly coughed/hacked into her hands and onto the room keys she handed to me. Very disturbing. Juices in complimentary breakfast seemed watered down.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your candid comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the breakfast and internet, and for the poor service you received at the desk. I will certainly use your review in discussions and training to improve our operation so this does not recur. I hope you will give us the opportunity to regain your trust on a future visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Peoria
Cibola Vista
Cibola Vista
#3 of 9 in Peoria
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Glendale - Westgate

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria? Share your experiences!