“Good food and very good service”

Good China Restaurant
Ranked #146 of 290 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my second time at Good China with a group of 17 and I had the "sizzling seafood platter" which was good but not as good as the first time I had it a couple of months ago.

The waitress we had was amazing considering she had to make out 12 separate checks. She displayed the upmost efficiency not only with everyone's orders, but delivery of our orders and delivery of our bills.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I took a friend here for his birthday, at his suggestion, and I am so happy that this was where he wanted to go. The food and service are fabulous. Can't say enough good about it. I never knew how good Chinese soups were or how wonderful shrimp with lobster sauce could be. I have spent my life being happy with the little Chinese neighborhood restaurants where I have lived and they have been good but never anything surprising. This proves that Chinese can be fine dining like you never experienced.