“Three day stay!”

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
El Paso, Texas
“Three day stay!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes a clean accommodating room with a kitchenette in a nice part of town for more than a day ! The only annoyance was the noisy fans in what seemed to be all the rooms, that ran when the bathroom light was on; It could be they were necessary because of the kitchenette.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was great. I apologize about the bathroom fan. Next time you have any problems in the room feel free to bring the issues to our attention so we can correct them right away.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
The City of Maricopa
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was great and the hotel was very clean. I would indeed ssy this was my home away from home. I had to make last minute reservations on another website and it was very easy to do.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Pricemortonfamily
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was well. I'm thrilled that the staff was pleasant and you found the cleanliness of your suite to your standard.

Indiana
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I stayed for 5 nights, our bed was very comfortable and our room was very clean and we were able to walk to restaurants and stores, there is a trail behind the hotel which we also walked everyday.Loved the little kitchen area.The girls at the front desk were always smiling and friendly. Our stay was very comfortable and pleasant,and quiet, we had a very good experience and we will definitely stay again.Stay toward the back of hotel(south side) as Bell road is very busy.

Room Tip: Stay toward the back of hotel(South side) as Bell Rd is very busy
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that the amenities in the area of the hotel were fitting to your needs. It's great to hear the hotel staff was pleasant during your entire stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Florence, Az
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Bathroom clogged in AM and was unable to get in touch with staff. Problem was never addressed. My family and I had to leave to use other bathroom facilities. No one at hotel ever called back. Disappointed!!!

Room Tip: Hotel needs staff available 24/7 to address customer needs. The reception area is closed from 11pm x...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bennett M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Bennett - Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. I apologize about the plumbing issues you had during your stay, but we do conveniently have plungers located on each floor in the trash rooms for guests to use. Still, I am disappointed to hear that our overnight staff member did not answer the phone and address this issue immediately. Please know, our staff is available at all hours at the front desk or by the phone in the lobby. Regardless, I will be working with them to ensure that these types of issues are not repeated and we better attend to our guests needs moving forward.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve to you in the future. Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

It was a very nice place to be. Wish they would have better breakfast. Maybe with hard boiled eggs or belgian waffles. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The grounds were neat and clean. Definitely would come back.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Suzy H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Suzy - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was helpful during your stay. Still, I do want to apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. As we continue to make improvements to it, we will keep your feedback in mind.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 4 October 2013

THE GOOD: Mostly a nice area with many restaurants/shopping options nearby. Running/biking trail nearby for working out. Great price. Fresh coffee in the morning. Staff is very friendly and professional - made the stay pleasant. No bugs.

THE BAD: Do NOT park in the rear parking lot near the riverbed. My truck was broken into, and and someone else's was broken into a few weeks prior. The Peoria police told me transients use the riverbed for travel, and will come up an "smash and grab" whenever they get an opportunity. There are NO cameras monitoring the parking lot. Internet is free, but extremely slow - I even pay extra for the "high speed" access and it did not matter during peak hours (waste of money).

Room Tip: Don't park near the riverbed unless you like replacing car windows.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Steve K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Steve K - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear about the problems during your stay at our hotel. We do try to make everyone's stay feel as if they are at a "home away from home". We do appreciate you letting us know of the problems with your car so we are able to address them. Still, I am pleased to hear that you found our rates affordable and our locations ideal for your stay.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we can continually improve our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the area around our hotel. I am also pleased to hear the staff was helpful and friendly. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The staff is extremely room. Room was flithy. Addressed several issues with assitant manager. Promised call back. Never done. I usually stay at Extended Stay and love it. Due to this experience I will never stay at ESA properties

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AndreaRH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Cibola Vista
Cibola Vista
#2 of 9 in Peoria

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria? Share your experiences!