“Served its purpose...but...”

Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Peoria
Reno, Nevada
“Served its purpose...but...”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great location and served its purpose for my fiance and I while attending a friend's wedding in the area.

-Beds were uncomfortable
-Queen beds as an option instead of a King.
-Customer service/front desk was nice/kind
-Bring your own pillows.
-Wi-fi was decent

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rachel C
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m glad to hear that you were pleased with our friendly staff and convenient location. Still, it upsets me to learn that our bedding options at our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 5 March 2014

It' hotel good only for short stay. Clear, enough comfortable good service.
But for long stay I suggest to choose something else. Awful break fast: a cake and a cope coffee plus something like chips with water.
Slow wi-fi. My smartphone works with it very well, but laptop couldn't connect. Wi-fi was switched off for me in one day before check out :(
Conditioner is too noisy. I have to switch it off for night.
There is no pool.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank AndreyGe
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast and free Wi-Fi did not meet your expectations. As well, I apologize that your air conditioner was too loud. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at pxp@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
Chico, California
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The staff were great, they we doing what the were told by management. Management is the problem. First, We stayed for a week to sell one of my cars at the Barrett Jackson auction.The refrigerator door was backwards,it opened across the sink instead of the wall.Very inconvenient.no clock. When I asked for a wake up call they said the could not do it. we had to go to the office to get towels and new sheets and make our own beds.There was no room service.We had to leave our food that we were going to cook because there were no cooking pans to cook on. I could go on and on .But Do Not Ever Stay Here .Doug Smith

Room Tip: Do not go there
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Doug S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Doug - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our housekeeping policy and your fully equipped kitchen did not meet your travel needs. Your feedback will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pxp@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
Anthem, Arizona
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I stayed at this facility for an exended period if time in December when both the hotel and short term apartment rentals get very high, especially in this part of metro Phoenix. Accommodations are basic but everything is there for staying even a couple of months if you had too. You can negotiate a good internet rate and as long as you stay a week at a time get a very good discount over shorter than 7 day stays, as much as 40%. For solo travelers especially it works out great whether you are viisiting family or on an extended business trip.

I can relate to the reviewer about the noisy bathroom fan but if you are even halfway handy you can figure out how to disconnect it like I did the first day there. All the reviewers are right on when they compliment the staff, the beds, and the location.

Room Tip: The hotel in general is quiet when in the rooms but you might avoid being next to either the stairwe...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank MrPSki
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room overall, our hotel's location and the service our staff provided. Still, I do apologize that the fan in your bathroom was noisy. We are looking into this and will make repairs as needed..

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes a clean accommodating room with a kitchenette in a nice part of town for more than a day ! The only annoyance was the noisy fans in what seemed to be all the rooms, that ran when the bathroom light was on; It could be they were necessary because of the kitchenette.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was great. I apologize about the bathroom fan. Next time you have any problems in the room feel free to bring the issues to our attention so we can correct them right away.

The City of Maricopa
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was great and the hotel was very clean. I would indeed ssy this was my home away from home. I had to make last minute reservations on another website and it was very easy to do.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Pricemortonfamily
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was well. I'm thrilled that the staff was pleasant and you found the cleanliness of your suite to your standard.

Indiana
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I stayed for 5 nights, our bed was very comfortable and our room was very clean and we were able to walk to restaurants and stores, there is a trail behind the hotel which we also walked everyday.Loved the little kitchen area.The girls at the front desk were always smiling and friendly. Our stay was very comfortable and pleasant,and quiet, we had a very good experience and we will definitely stay again.Stay toward the back of hotel(south side) as Bell road is very busy.

Room Tip: Stay toward the back of hotel(South side) as Bell Rd is very busy
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that the amenities in the area of the hotel were fitting to your needs. It's great to hear the hotel staff was pleasant during your entire stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Peoria
Comfort Suites Peoria Sports Complex
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix West Peoria
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria
SpringHill Suites Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
Cibola Vista
Cibola Vista
#2 of 9 in Peoria

Been to Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Peoria? Share your experiences!