Relocated to Phoenix area and needed a rental for a week. These weekly rental type places give you the VERY basics for a very low price ie. 1 roll of toilet paper. There is a kitchen with full refrigerator/freezer but if you want dishes, utensils, etc it's all extra. As is a coffee maker, extra linen service (room gets cleaned once every other week). The $10 a week internet is basically unusable. You get a platform bed with a 10-12" firm mattress. CRT Flatscreen TV with a decent number of channels. You can tell the construction of these places is very cheap as well. If someone walks in the room above you, you can hear every footstep. If someone runs or falls your walls shake. In the morning you can hear the hot water pipes expanding and contracting in the walls. If you stay at these places just be prepared that you're not getting a Hilton type hotel room. The staff is VERY friendly but they are only there during the day and not on Sundays. There is someone on staff 24 hours BUT if you say forget your card it's $10 for them to let you in after hours. It's a decent place to stay just be forewarned as to the drawbacks of staying in this type of a place. If you brought your own pot/pans/etc and stayed on the top floor you could stay at this place for a while but other than that one week is enough. Everything is extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Phoenix I-10 West is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. - Front desk opened and staffed Mon. - Fri. 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM | Sat. - Sun. 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM - Pet-friendly Hotel - Daily housekeeping included in nightly rate. - Private bathroom in each suite (ADA and ADA w/ Roll-In shower available). - Guests can book by the night. Weekly and extended stay rates also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Phoenix I-10 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- WoodSpring Suites Phoenix I-10 West Arizona