“Another favorite breakfast spot. Kind of like a whole in the wall diner that not too many know about.”
Review of 5th Avenue Cafe

seattle
Reviewed 12 June 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed 31 March 2008

An unassuming cafe from the outside, it is charming on the inside. The bartender was very helpful in the selection of the wine to match the dinner. My wife got the steak and it melted in your mouth (this, in spite of the fact that she like to ruin it by ordering medium well done). I got the blackened salmon, and it was some of the best salmon I have ever had, and I have had a lot of salmon! The deserts were a hit with the kids; apparently, apparently, they use a bakery, but that's ok by me. The prices were very reasonable --- under $15 for the entrees.

The place just recently opened for evening hours, so there was not much of a crowd. They supposedly have jazz music on Friday nights --- I wish we would have gone on that night.