Eddie, Dale and Sheri are amazing... They went beyond my expectations, the first morning I had to leave early before breakfast. So I received a text from Eddie to see what I usually had for breakfast and it would be prepped and stored in my room mini-fridge!!!!The property was wonderful...especially the solar heated pool..85 degrees at 9pm.... The breakfast spread was great custom order eggs and bacon... one morning I even had Quiche!!! Very unique... lots of water and bubbling fountains... very relaxing...very zen. Cant wait to bring my wife!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban co-op lodging home with individual guest rooms and suites. It's a perfect location for leisure and business getaways for nightly and weekly travelers. We have a solar heated salt water pool and a hot tub on the property. Honor bar includes self help options for drinks, sodas, beer, wine, premix alcohol, snacks, cereal, pastries, milk, juice and more for individual purchase and add to your bill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your ZenYard Uptown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zenyard Guest House Hotel Phoenix
- ZenYard Uptown Inn Phoenix, Arizona