On a recent trip to Phoenix, I had the great pleasure of staying at the ZenYard. It was the most relaxing 2 days of a 9-day trip, and I actually felt reluctant leaving. I stayed in the Tucson room, which was homey and extremely comfortable. Swam in the wonderful pool both days, & enjoyed the spa as well. Great breakfasts, a beautiful & serene environment, and hosts who are warm, friendly, & accommodating. I will definitely be back! Thanks, Dale, Eddie, & Sherri!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban co-op lodging home with individual guest rooms and suites. It's a perfect location for leisure and business getaways for nightly and weekly travelers. We have a solar heated salt water pool and a hot tub on the property. Honor bar includes self help options for drinks, sodas, beer, wine, premix alcohol, snacks, cereal, pastries, milk, juice and more for individual purchase and add to your bill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your ZenYard Uptown Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zenyard Guest House Hotel Phoenix
- ZenYard Uptown Inn Phoenix, Arizona