Can't wait to go back. Everything was wonderful! Small oasis in the middle of a busy world. Peaceful and relaxing, beautifully decorated. Places to relax everywhere, inside and out. This bed and breakfast is well worth it. They have a continental breakfast and for a small fee you can have a large breakfast, well worth the money. Honor system on supplies, snacks, and drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban lodging home with individual guest rooms and suites. It's a perfect location for leisure and business getaways for nightly and weekly travelers. We have a solar heated salt water pool and a hot tub on the property. Honor bar includes self help options for drinks, sodas, beer, wine, premix alcohol, snacks, cereal, pastries, milk, juice and more for individual purchase and add to your bill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your ZenYard Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zenyard Guest House Hotel Phoenix
- ZenYard Guest House Phoenix, Arizona