“10/10 Would Stay Again”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #50 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 28 October 2013

First stay at this property, which is in a great centralized location that makes it easy to reach clients in downtown Phoenix, as well as Scottsdale. It’s a mature property, but is immaculately maintained and has been updated. Wifi connection was fast and reliable. The suite was quite nice, and surprisingly quiet, given that it overlooked the pool area. Unlike other hotels, I really enjoyed being able to open the balcony doors to get some fresh air on a beautiful fall evening. Evening reception was great, as was breakfast. Overall, an ideal stay.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Poor bathroom design, nasty breakfast, and noise from jackhammer was offset by nice steak dinner, comfortable bed and pleasant staff. There is a nearby disc golf course which was very convenient for a morning workout and great access to shopping and my meetings.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Mark L,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced due to noise. I am also very sorry you were unhappy with your breakfast. If it is convenient for you, I would like to speak with you about your stay so that I can understand more specifically what happened and take steps to prevent those problems in the future. I can be reached at valarie.miceli@hilton.com or 602-553-8179.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is impressive. The front desk staff is personable & bright. They cheerfully accommodated my request for an early check in. A basket of apples and lemon flavored water in the front lobby was an inviting touch.
This hotel has a warm, tropical feel with ponds scattered throughout the large indoor lobby. Companion and I found our way to our well-appointed room. The room was spacious, clean and pretty. The bed was perhaps the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The high end linens were plush and a pleasure to sleep on. A small refrigerator was nice to store some favorite snacks. As we were traveling by car, we had some freezer packs that needed to be iced. The room refrigerator did not have a freezer, but the front desk staff cheerfully found freezer space so the packs would be frozen at check out.
Complimentary breakfast exceeded my expectations. Omelets were cooked to order and options of pancakes, bacon, sausage, hot & cold cereals, and fresh fruits were available.

The petite fitness center was sparkling clean. Treadmills & ellipticals were modern with individual TV’s. Weights were also available.
A small business center was available with free Wi-Fi.

The only slightly negative aspect of this facility was a parking fee of $10.00. I was told it was due to liability.
This is one hotel I would have liked to stay at longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TiaMio
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel. I was attending a conference at another hotel and the Embassy Suites staff drove me in their van to the conference each day. The staff is TERRIFIC!!!!! I had some issues with my original room when I checked in. The front desk staff was on top of it! As soon as I reported the issues, they arranged to move me-even though they were sold out. Throughout my stay Nancy checked on me and my stay.

Without hesitation, I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. And thank you too for recognizing Nancy!
She has been with the hotel for a long time and she does a great job making guests feel welcome.

I hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Very nice hotel, outdated room furnishings but overall very nice hotel. The breakfast was complimentary and very good. Hotel Staff nice and my room was very quiet. Location was great, across from nice mall.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Nice lobby and large interior courtyard with cool water feature with Koi and Turtles. Clean facility and rooms. Rooms quiet and clean. Friendly and efficient staff. Across the street from an upscale mall with great restaurants and shops. Would stay here again but would want to pay less than the $200 per night price my company paid.

2  Thank Scot G

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found our property comfortable. We do offer special lower rates on most weekends and holidays are especially a bargain. I hope will we see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

I had a great two night stay at this hotel. The rooms were enormous and the bed comfortable. The microwave is a bit hidden but open a door...its there. Check in was quick and easy. The steakhouse in the hotel was good. Didn't get charged for parking!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business