“Location and friendly staff”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #52 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Flagstaff, United States
“Location and friendly staff”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This Embassy Suites had a friendly staff, a fantastic location and a comparable value for the large size of the room. The made to order breakfast on our recent weekend stay was filled with different choices and served by a very hard working and attentive staff. Our entire experience from check in to departure was excellent. Try a PURE allergy room!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I enjoyed my stay here for the most part. The beds were comfortable and the atrium/lobby was nice. I enjoyed having the option for free breakfast and evening reception. I thought the selections on both were low quality but it was free so I guess that is to expected.

I had a difficult time sleeping due to the time change for me and the fact that the AC did not work since they were between seasons and the AC hadn't been turned on for the whole hotel. I had forgotten my toothpaste and per the directions in the room; I called their front desk for some. They said that no one could bring it up at the time because there was only 1 person at the front desk (around 7a). They said it would at least be 30 minutes. I decided to walk down and I was able to see 2 people at the front desk, 1 in the back office and a few others around the lobby/breakfast area. If the hotel really wants to provide top-notch service, they would have offered another way to get it to me so I didn't have to get dressed to walk down. I was disappointed with that. Also, I had the DND on the door and the housekeeper still knocked and asked if I wanted service. I don't mind that she asked but whats the point of the DND?

Overall, I would stay here again but I think the hotel has a lot of room for improvement in service.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Phoenix Biltmore. I was in town with friends, and the hotel shuttle was very convenient and goes within 5 miles. Our one complaint about that was getting abandoned for an hour at a restaurant (said they were coming back but forgot us). The lobby is beautiful, and the complimentary breakfast and daily happy hour from 5-7 are a great deal. The pool area is nice, but a little more basic than I expected based on the lobby/rest of the hotel. Overall very nice stay, would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
phoenix, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

great location, great happy hour, terrible breakfast service and quality, too noisy in the middle of night due to outside work. great access to Biltmore shopping and food. pool area not so good and needs to be cleaned. no stairs between floors beyond level 2, must take elevators to go from level 2 to level 3

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Soheil Z,
Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our hotel. I am so sorry that you had a poor experience at our complimentary breakfast. Our breakfast is one of our core attributes. I will share your comments with the team so that we can make improvements.

I do appreciate the feedback and I hope you will try us again.

Valarie Miceli
Westfield, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was my first time staying at this Embassy Suites but it will not be my last. The staff was excellent. They were friendly and greeted me each time I entered or left the hotel. The manager's reception had a great atmosphere and guests from everywhere mingled and enjoyed each other's company.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Fresno, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We always stay at this hotel when we visit Phoenix twice a year. The property is very clean and has a great cooked to order breakfast. It's Perfect for business or fun and is in a convenient location.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Las vegas, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is an excellent property, they are pet friendly and the grounds are gorgeous. Breakfast is excellent I will return to this property. The location is great right next to Biltmore Fashion Park in the Biltmore neighborhood. Very impressed with stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple