Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
US$139
US$202
US$179
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$245
US$235
  • Restaurant
1,182 results
All reviewsomaha steakhousekoi pondbeautiful atriumcheesecake factorythe manager's receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourcomplimentary breakfastrestaurants and shoppingeach morningfront desk staffbusiness tripbiltmorelobbycamelbacksinkspopcorn
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I stayed two nights at the hotel. It is fantastic. Great room, the breakfast was excellent, and the interior is unbelievable! The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is also a fantastic mall on one side and two excellent restaurants on either side of the hotel (Seasons52 and Hilltoppers). The only downside was having to pay for the internet and it was very hard to get connected to the internet at the beginning.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I just returned from a stay-cation at this property and Nanci at the front desk was an absolute doll! Not only was she very knowledgeable about things to do both on site and the surrounding area but she also drove me home in the hotel shuttle at the end of my stay....sometimes the best vacations are in your own backyard...she was the best...front line staff can make or break a vacation and she made this one very special!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Troy E,
Thank you very much for the wonderful review of our hotel. I am thrilled that Nanci and the rest of the front desk made you feel welcome and pampered.

I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed here for a long weekend spring training trip and found this to be a good location for stadiums and restaurants. You are next to the Fashion Mall which has a number restaurants. It is an easy walk to the mall. The drive to old town Scottsdale is 10 minutes. The hotel is clean and well run with a friendly staff. This is a good choice when looking to avoid the higher priced resorts during the peak season.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ramblingagain
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

My room was fantastic. Having the bed in a separate room made my stay feel very cozy. The hotel was located in a nice central location and has shopping and food near by. The food in the restaurant was good and the service was prompt. The staff was courteous, but short of friendly. The central part of the hotel was amazing to look at.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alleygator77

Dear Alleygator77,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and your experience at our Omaha Steakhouse. We think it is one of the best kept secrets in Phoenix!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We are great fans of E/S only this Hotel let the side down.

The welcome at this hotel was at best bland the front desk chap who was from New York could not care if my party and I were staying in the hotel not a smile or worthwhile greeting.

As always and throughout our total trip we booked non smoking rooms upon entering the room it had the smell of smoke it was if a whole party of smokers were in there. The front desk said they would call house keeping and spray the room you could not get rid of the stench. We were then moved to another room were the bathroom had seen better days and the plug in the bath did not fit so after housekeeping messed around for some time and after some improvisation we got somewhere.

Breakfast stopped and exactly 9 am which is far to early - most hotels are 9.30 / 10 am - breakfast was chaos and the egg station was even greater chaos, staff did not have clue what they were doing.

Overall the stay at this hotel was of a poor standard which is a shame as the location is good.
Steve D - ENGLAND

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Stephan D,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the unacceptable experience. Our breakfast is one of our key attributes and we generally do a great job! I am so disappointed that you had a poor experience. I am sharing your comments with the team so that we can see where we dropped the ball and make improvements.

I do hope that you will give us another try. I would like to discuss the issues with your stay with you at your convenience. I can be reached at valarie.miceli@hilton.com or 602-553-8179.