“Great Hotel and Great Amenities”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #52 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Embassy Suites Hotel at the Biltmore in Phoenix is a great hotel. The complementary cocktail reception and the complementary breakfast were fantastic! The rooms were very clean and the beds and pillows were very comfortable and high quality. The suite furniture is clean, comfortable and spacious. We even had a Keurig coffee maker! The hotel location is perfect! Right next to a beautiful mall with shops and restaurants and only 10 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We book 4 rooms at this hotel in June the hottest month of the year and only one room did not have problems ...2 of the rooms the air cons did not work and they tried to fixed them but night after night they would break again as I sit here checking out and listening to people check out we were not alone with room issues or service issues and I feel bad that all the front desk can do is say sorry ...the breakfast area is a disaster and the tables are dirty and sticky ..after a week of being here never again save your money...sorry embassy suites

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear SFdani2,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the problems with the air conditioning. We did have some damage to our air conditioning system which caused several problems in the guest rooms. Those problems have been fixed and our A/C is working fine now. I feel terrible that you were inconvenienced. Please contact me directly to discuss the problems. I can be reached at 602-553-8179 or valarie.miceli@hilton.com.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is located in a very good location with access to shopping, restaurants and the airport. Rooms are clean and well kept. Staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant has good food and good service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Everything about this hotel was great except for the cooling system. I didn't stay but one evening or I would have asked to be moved. Other than the cooling system, this hotel was nice. I would recommend this hotel to others as the price was excellent and the service was great.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mary B,
Thank you for your review. Please accept my apologies for the poor air conditioning quality in your room. We had some damage to our A/C system which did create problems. Those problems have been corrected. I am so sorry that you were affected by it.

I am very glad you found the staff helpful. I hope that you will try us again next time you visit Phoenix.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a nice big, wide open Embassy with tons of opportunity to be amazing! The downside is, it needs some sprucing up. The type of sprucing up it needs shouldn't even be that expensive. Just simple things (e.g. breakfast area/happy hour area- gets a little gross and needs a fresh update; outdated bathroom missing a tile or two, toilet not working well).

There is a ton of wasted space in the bedroom part of the suite whereas the bathroom is so tiny. The bathrooms are typically small in older Embassies, but this one is so small in proportion, it's bonkers! The pullout bed was literally one of the worst I've EVER slept on, bar none. I was in pain for at least a day or two after the trip.

The staff were all kind- from checkin to Happy Hour to housekeeping staff. All wanted to help and make the stay great.

There's a lot to love about this property from location, to the greenery areas and all the fish and turtles in the water throughout the hotels. A little freshening and brightening of these areas will go a long way to easily making this a 5 out of 5! I'd definitely stay again and look forward to any updates the future might hold!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank GlendaleCA
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Glendale CA,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your feedback and I agree that we have a great opportunity to be amazing!
Please accept my apologies for the areas that you found lacking. We have recently made some changings in our maintenance department and we are already seeing some great improvments. I am confident that you will see them too on your next visit.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

You generally know what you are getting when you stay at an embassy suites. This Embassy Suites, in particular delivers on that promise. The breakfast is what you expect, the location is great and I really like the pool. I'm in Phoenix for business and I always stay here because I know that they will take good care of me. Also, the black bean soup is great.

Room Tip: Top floor is most quiet.