“Great Customer Service- great views!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore
Ranked #52 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Great Customer Service- great views!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I had a one night stay due to a conflict at my conference hotel... I arrived early (with a group of 3 others)... For a 10 dollar fee, I was upgraded and placed in a room right away. I didn't mind the 10 dollar fee as they placed me on the top floor overlooking the pool and the scenic mountains in the background.

In the evening they have a nice array of beverages and some snacks that are complimentary. They also provide breakfast in the morning- cooked to order.

The staff members were extremely helpful. They even offer a shuttle to take guests down the street to local stores if need be.

There were a few small reasons I did not rate the hotel as excellent. The air conditioning in the suite never seemed to cool the room completely. (I did hear that other guests were provided with fans to help with this- I didn't request one..) the pool was lukewarm like bath water... Not particularly refreshing... But again- I'm from the northeast, so it is probably standard for the area... The filter on the shaded side of the pool also appears to need service... Or someone could use a skimmer ( there was no lifeguard on duty...)

Lastly- the fitness area is a very small glass box that is like a fishbowl... I was going to workout, but it didn't appeal to me...

Overall I was happy with the stay...

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank C B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with my family (3 kids) for one night at the end of our Arizona vacation and had a very positive experience. The hotel was in great condition with a beautiful atrium and fantastic pool. We really enjoyed the happy hour and then dinner at the steakhouse in the lobby.

The staff was very responsive to all requests and the rooms were spacious and well appointed. All in all it was a great stay; we will definitely be back if we ever have the occasion to visit Phoenix again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Orange County, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was a great hotel for families. The rooms are set up well. The pool is nice, the staff friendly. The kids loved the koi pond and popcorn at the evening reception. The mall across the street has good restaurants and shopping. We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

ARIZONA
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A perfect get away on a hot summer day, the cool saltwater pool with waterfall/ slide is simply wonderful! The resort is kept clean, trees & plants gives you the feeling of an tropical oases. The pool side service plus DJ on the weekends is great and relaxation guaranteed, enjoy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Valarie24, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix Biltmore, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Arizonauli,
Thank you for your review, however it appears that you are reviewing a different hotel.
The Embassy Suties Biltmore has a wonderful pool, but we do not have a water slide.

I hope you will visit us next time you are in Phoenix!
Goochland, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very nice stay. Great location, great service! Really nice rooms. Bar/restaurant area is welcoming and a great place to meet new friends. I would recommend to anyone as a place to stay for business or pleasure.

Orlando, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a exceptional hotel for service, appearance and customer relationship. The staff is very helpful and there to make your visit comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful. Temperature outside was over 100 degrees but inside the room was perfect.

Dear Monica M,
Thank you for the great review! I am so glad you enjoyed our staff and accomodations.
I really appreciate your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pembroke Pines, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Assigned room smelled like cigarette smoke and hotel charged me an upgrade to be assigned to a better side where the air conditioner did not work whereas I had to move again. That room was better. Lobby is nice and cooler than the rooms. Rooms need to remodeled. Beds are comfortable.

Dear Walter K,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the problems that you experienced. It is our goal to provide outstanding service and accomodations and we fell short. I assure you that our A/C has been fixed. (we had some damage that occurred to our system which affected guest room cooling.)
I hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip to Phoenix.