I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference/week long meeting. I've stayed here before and I was glad to hear that we would be staying at the same hotel once again. The staff is almost over-friendly and very helpful. The rooms are large, spacious and the service staff keeps them very clean.
The settings for the meetings and the hotel catering was very nice as well. All of the food the hotel provided was quite a change from the normal fare you might find somewhere else. Eating at the hotel was like going to a high-end restaurant; filling and very enjoyable.
I did not visit the water park or the golf course, but several colleagues did and only had good things to say about them.
When I come to Arizona for personal travel with my family, we will most definitely be staying at this hotel.
One caveat is that the internet access seems quite expensive (though my company paid for it) and at times, it was a little slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of America's largest urban park and wilderness preserve, Arizona's only AAA Four Diamond all-suite resort features spacious one and two-bedroom suites. Whether meeting with colleagues or vacationing with friends, gracious service, creative culinary delights, and unique recreational activities await. All in the midst of a tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arizona Grand Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Grand Hotel Phoenix
- Pointe South Mountain Resort
- Pointe South Resort
- Arizona Grand Phoenix
- Arizona Grand Resort & Spa Phoenix